- UNF softball hosting Kennesaw State, Saturday (1 p.m. & 3 p.m.) & Sunday 1 p.m., UNF Softball Complex
- Ospreys are exceeding expectations so far this year and have a great chance to build on its good start against the Owls.
- Armada travel to FC Edmonton, Saturday at 8 p.m., watch on ESPN3
- After starting off the third season with a new look in a new stadium with a win, the Armada will try to keep up the momentum on the road, which has traditionally been a struggle.
- The Masters, Thursday-Sunday, coverage on CBS
- A rite of spring, the comforting piano theme, the soothing tones of Jim Nantz and the picturesque views of Augusta National, plus a wide open field after the withdrawal of Dustin Johnson.
- JU football spring game, Saturday at 1 p.m., D.B. Milne Field
- Because who is not jonesing for a little football right now. A structured scrimmage to kick off year two of the Ian Shields era under what should be beautiful weather.
- Springing the Blues, Friday-Sunday, Seawalk Pavilion in Jax Beach
- The 27th annual blues festival features two stages, three days, plenty of food & drink options and a good excuse to go to the beach.
- Brockmire, Wednesdays at 10 p.m., IFC
- This is not a weekend do, but this is a show that I am encouraging people to check out if they are interested in sports broadcasting, sports in general, or funny people doing good things on TV. Hank Azaria and Amanda Peet headline, guest appearances from folks like Joe Buck & Jonah Keri.
To listen to Three Things in more detail, plus hear Richard and Scott’s interview with Harold Craw, GM of the Jumbo Shrimp, an ASUN baseball weekend preview and more, check out the rest of this week’s “Manze & Miller on Sports”.