After a week hiatus, Richard and Scott are back with their weekend suggestions on the First Coast. Check it out.
- Revival 5 Fighting Tournament, Saturday, June 10, noon-midnight, GLHF Game Bar
- You’ve always bragged that you were the best Street Fighter or Marvel vs. CAPCOM player, now is your chance to prove it. Money on the line, food and drink specials and more at The Landing this Saturday.
- US Soccer, all weekend, various times/networks
- Two chances to cheer on each of the national teams this weekend. USWNT faces Sweden at 1:30 p.m. on Thursday (ESPN2) and Norway on Sunday at 1 p.m. (FOX), and the USMNT hosts Trinidad & Tobago at 7:50 p.m. on Thursday (FS1) and Mexico on Sunday at 8:30 p.m. (FS1). So big matchups for both squads and an excuse to bust out the stars and stripes paraphernalia again.
- Brix Flashback to the 90s Party, Friday, June 9, 9 p.m., Brix Taphouse
- I’m a 90s kid (was alive for all but six months in the decade) and find that my appreciation for the decade grows everyday. Now a chance to join in with others that love the 90s just as much, with music and prizes for the best attire.
- The Jacksonville Sharks are two wins away from a perfect 12-0 regular season. High Country enters the Shark Tank Saturday night for a 7 p.m. kickoff. The Sharks took down the Grizzlies (3-6) in Week Four 68-21. In the midst of a three-game losing streak, High Country tries for its second road win. Look for Sharks fullback Derrick Ross to carry the rock and his team. Named as the National Arena League’s Offensive Player of the Week on Wednesday, Ross leads the league in rushing (421 yards) and touchdowns (23). Saturday’s game will be available on 97.3 FM and YouTube Live.
- Can the NBA Finals go six or seven games? We hope it can have more of the flare and excitement that the first two chapters provided. Game Four is Friday night at 9 p.m. so have another cup of coffee to end the workweek. Game Five (if necessary) will be at the same time on ABC Monday.
- The Jacksonville Cannons look to continue to play their best against every AUDL team not named the Raleigh Flyers. The Cannons, who play home games at the Bolles School, host the Atlanta Hustle on Saturday at 7 p.m. Get amped by watching all the viral videos and SportsCenter highlights from the AUDL! The 6-3 Cannons, who have been a top-10 team all season, are in a strong place to return to the playoffs like they did to end 2015.